WE’RE COMMITTED TO SUPPORTING OUR MILITARY
At Hunt Transportation we understand the commitment and sacrifice from those serving in our military. That’s why we are proud to hire members of the United States Armed Forces. Our workforce includes more than 1,400 veterans and military personnel.
Military Driver Program
Hunt Transportation want to say thank you to all military personnel and their families. We recognize the strain that is added to you and your family during your service to our great country. With your transition back to civilian life, we would like to provide you with a stable career opportunity with a debt-free company.
- DD214 with two years of Active Duty Military experience in the last five years
- One year of military tractor trailer combination experience in the last five years or a recent graduate from a CDL driving school
- Class A CDL License
Hunt Transportation has consistently been recognized as a national leader in supporting current and former members of the military and has received numerous national, state, and armed service awards. We are proud to let our record speak for itself.
- Ranked as a GI Jobs Top 100 Military Friendly Employer
- Named Most Valuable Employer (MVE) for the Military winner by Civilianjobs.com
- ESGR (Employer Support for Guard & Reserve) 5-Star Employer
- Proud Supporter of the Wounded Warrior Program
- Certified Employer Partner of the Armed Forces
- Proud contributor to the Operation Enduring Care program of the USO